tupper-where? how about in your email inbox.... subscribe to my blog below:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

background

Thursday, April 4, 2013

the tupperware chic's celebration


It is time to celebrate! I started my own tupperware business. Please join me in this wonderful event by coming over next Friday, April 12th for some cake, ice cream, wine and laughter. Kids welcome to hang out and watch a movie with my husband and kids. My director will be putting on a demonstration for us too! I would really love for you to be there! feel free to bring a friend.

Please go online to RSVP. If you can attend fill out the invite. If you cannot attend but would like to
purchase product click no on the invite and shop till you drop.


Please feel free to bring a friend and if you have a hard trying to pick one to bring.. maybe you can have a party of your own and you can bring all of them! (I would be honored to do a party for you)

No comments:

Post a Comment