tupper-where? how about in your email inbox.... subscribe to my blog below:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

background

Thursday, April 18, 2013

weevil solution

Weevil, Weevil's Everywhere
In my Flour, in my hair
Modular Mates



 
In my cookies I will find
Baked in weevils of all kind
Why must weevils plague me so
I can't even kneed my dough!

Now its time to move once more
The moving truck is at the door
But my food they will not take!
Because weevils they do hate!
Oh what ever will I do?
I don't want to buy it new!

But wait! There is an answer here!
The solution - all so clear!
Tupperware will save the day!
Modular Mates keep bugs away!
The army will pack my Tupperware! 
I can bring it everywhere!

Adapted from : http://www.stay-a-stay-at-home-mom.com/find-your-niche.html#ixzz2Ql3GM3Eh

6 comments:

  1. I like the look of the modular mates. Very good way to organize the pantry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there is anything I can do to help you with any of your tupperware needs let me know!

      jeanie the tupperware chic
      my2.tupperware.com/thetupperwarechic

      Delete
  2. That is a DREAM pantry!! I would never be able to keep it that organized and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what they look like, but I'm all for not having them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want weevils, but I DO want a super organized pantry like that in the picture! I need Tupperware!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can help you with any of your tupperware needs, let me know!

      jeanie the tupperware chic
      my2tupperware.com/thetupperwarechic

      Delete