tupper-where? how about in your email inbox.... subscribe to my blog below:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

background

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

10 Uses for a Tupperware Citrus Peeler!

So here it is... a list of 10 things you can use the coveted Tupperware Citrus Peeler for! I'm sure this is only a partial list, so e-mail me if you have something to add.

1. Removing skin from Citrus
2. Staple Remover
3. Letter Opener
4. Removing Can Labels
5. Cleaning the Rim of Tupperware Seals
6. Turning Flathead Screws
7. Removing Skin from Avocado
8. Opening a CD or DVD
9. Separating Cheese Slices
10. Crochet Hook

What? You don't have a citrus peeler? Contact me to find out how to get one.


3 comments:

  1. I've had one of these in my kitchen drawer for years and didn't remember what it was for! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete