tupper-where? how about in your email inbox.... subscribe to my blog below:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

background

Saturday, July 6, 2013

HOW TO HOST A SUCCESSFUL TUPPERWARE PARTY

Hosting a party might seem a little intimidating at first, but don't be nervous! We've put together eleven
helpful hints that will be sure to make your party a hit. Remember above all that Hosting a Tupperware Party is fun, so don't forget to take the time to enjoy yourself!
How many guests do I need to have a successful Tupperware party?
Who should I invite?
What’s the best way to invite people?
What about refreshments?
How do I earn gifts?
Thank You Gifts
Host Gifts
What’s the best way to ensure my party is fun and entertaining for my friends?
I have some friends who can’t make it; can they place orders or book a party?
When should I have my party and how long will it take?
What is my role in the party?

No comments:

Post a Comment